Thursday, January 17, 2008

Train Movie

Train Movie Train Movie
For those of you that were not able to come visit us during the holidays, I have uploaded a movie of the Christmas train village for the family to see. It took me a long time to learn how to upload the movie. I made the movie to share with a handicapped neighbor who also loves trains. I did this especially for Taylor and Morgan to see because they did not get to come visit us during the holidays. John and Jenny's families also did not get to visit us. Good luck and success to all of you girls running in the half marathon in St. George this week-end. Love Dad

3 comments:

Jack Horsley said...

Jack,
Congratulations. It worked. good job. enjoy the train family.
love mom

Janice {Run Far} said...

Good job Dad, It is awesome the girls loved it. Morgan Yelled, "TRAIN". She is funny. The other day we came out of the gym and there was a UPS truck right there and Morgan Yelled, "TRAIN". She is so funny, she likes trains too dad.

Mandy said...

SOOZE!
thanks for the sweet comments! I did hear about your mission, and congratulations!

Thanks for thinking of me while I am sick. I am glad you aren't sick, but I am sorry you are cold! ;)

Love you guys!! ALL OF YOU!!!
mandy