Saturday, January 12, 2008

POTTY TIME FOR MORGIE

Picking her nose on the potty....yuck

Well I really don't want this to be just a second blog for the Cook's to post our news, but I wanted to share a couple of Pictures of Morgan on the Potty and I figured the Horsley family blog was a good place for them.

I started potty training Morgan on Tuesday. She has blown me away. I thought for sure she would be her stubborn little self and really fight the whole idea of potty training. She had two accidents the first day and only one accident a day since then. She has pooped in the potty twice, on her own I might add. The first time, I was half asleep on the couch and she woke me by saying "Mommy I pee pee in the potty" I was so excited that she would go to the potty by herself, but to my amazement when I looked in the little potty there it was, Poop. She went all on her own.
This is Morgan's pushing face.....errrrrrrrrr


Thursday came around and I decided I had better throw away the little potty during nap time. I did this because she would not ever sit on the big potty and Wal-Mart and Church and the Gym (the main places we go) don't have little potty's. She has amazed and surprised Greg and I. It's funny, just because she isn't in diapers anymore, I look at her and think she is such a big girl, but has she really aged since Monday when she was still in diapers?

I also wanted to tell you all that she is talking like a champ. She cracks us up all day long. She puts "right now" at the end of everything. And this one I am not to proud of but you all know I have a little bit of a potty mouth. I tend to say "Oh bloody Hell" alot. The other day she asked Greg to look for something for her. He couldn't find it, and she said "Oh bloody hell dad". Oops, not my proudest moment. I think I know what I need to work on.
This is Taylor waiting for Morgan to push that little poopie out.


Taylor is still such a little beauty and she has gotten into this potty training thing as well. She takes it upon herself to take Morgie to the toilet when she says she needs to go. She is a proud little momma (sister). I love you all and I am super excited to see alot of you In St. George one week from today. I have had a cold but I actually think it might be a sinus infection. I haven't felt like running much this week. I did venture out to the gym this morning and I got a 7 mile run in. I hope I am ready. Mostly I am excited to be with Frances, Sarah, Amberly and Bryan when they run their first half marathon.

P.S. Just for your info, Greg and I are going to bring the Wii down. We can play guitar hero all night long. Watch out, I have been practicing, I am on Medium now.
This is Greg trying to be as good as I am at Guitar Hero. ;)
Ok I really am not that good. I went to Mandy's last night and played at her house for a minute. Ya, Mandy is good, she kicks my butt.

1 comment:

Horsley News said...

Someone in the family needs to show your mom and dad how to create blogs. We don't know what to do. Dad