Friday, January 11, 2008

Hello from the Baldwins

Hi everyone I think this is a great idea janice. Well not much happening with us right now. Just finishing up my training for my first 1/2 marathon. Todd hasn't had any work this week so I have taken advantage of it and gone to the PG rec. to do my running this week and he has stayed home with Cambree. On wed when we got all that snow he brought the backhoe up and pushed all the snow from the street to the end and made a huge 14 feet high snow hill for the kids. They think it is great. Well I'm excited to see several of you next weekend in St. George. It's going to be great. I love you all and hope we will all take part in the family blog. LOVE YA!!!! Frances

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Thanks for posting that picture. I am retarded and I can't seem to learn how to scan in pic and then find them to use them anywhere that is why you didnt get the pic of us i emailed to you earlier. It is perfect. Except I think it is time for an updated family picture what do you think? The girls were only about 7 months in the picture.

Horsley News said...

Someone in the family needs to show your mom and dad how to create blogs. We don't know what to do. Dad