Monday, January 14, 2008

BABY RUTH



Hey everyone it's the baby of the family. Thanks for all the posts for my birthday and those of you that called or texted me happy birthday. It was a fun day. I got lots of presents from my cute hubby mostly new shirts cause that is what I had asked for. I got some cute layers shirts too. Friday we went to dinner with Jen and Brian and Mom and Dad (thanks again for driving up here to see me) Then sat night Jer took me out to breakfast and dinner (so he didn't have to cook) Some of our friends came to dinner with us. Sunday afternoon we went snowshoeing up green canyon. It was my first time and after my groin muscle hurt a little. casue I must have been lifting my legs too hard. It was so beautiful and peaceful tho. Well today I started a new job at Qwest so if any of you are thinking of getting any of there services let me know so that I can get credit for your business and same with your friends. I am very excited about a job with them and hope that it can be a long term thing as much as I love doing hair, it just doesn't really pay the bills. and the benifits are amazing at qwest it's 100% free for me to have medical, dental, vision, and life insurance and only $300 a year for me to get coverage for Jer which is about $14 a paycheck. They also have 100% tuiton reibursment but they acctually just pay the school direct so there would be no out of pocket if I decide to go back to school. Well I sure miss all of you and wish I could go down next week for the race but will be thinking of you all while I am at work :)

3 comments:

Jack Horsley said...

Ruth,
How was your first day? I hope that this job turns out great for you. I need to find a time to come back up there because I really need a haircut. I'll have to check my calendar. Have a great week
LOVE Ya tons
MOM

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ruthie, I am so happy to hear from you. I miss you so much. I miss you doing my hair and I miss seeing you. This will be nice so that we can keep each other up on what is going on in our lives. I love you,

Sarah said...

Ruth,

I love the picture of you and Jer in the snowy weather! Snow shoeing sounds so fun at the moment, Glen and I own some, so we should plan a day and we could all "blaze our own trail" It was so good to hear from you...nice job on rescuing the kitten, she looks way cute! Love sarah