Monday, January 14, 2008

The Nielsen's are here!!

New Years day Jason attached a rope to our little motorcycle and he pulled the boys around the school field on a sled. Of course being the adventure seeking nuggets they are they had to build a jump for extreme air! They were out there for so long that jason was beginning to get saddle soars(not literaly).

I knew that field would come in handy some day.








This picture is of the boys before we opened christmas presants. They are a little sleepy.

3 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Your boys are so cute. Good job on the blog. Excited to see you this weekend. Love ya Frances

Janice {Run Far} said...

Hey, I love you... i love hearing about everyone and seeing who is blogging. I hope this works out well for the Horsley crew. Your boys are getting so big, especially Jason, (not big like fat i was just teasing)

Jack Horsley said...

Maria,
It's so fun to see pictures of my Grandkids. They are so cute. I bet they had a ball being pulled around. I love this blogging thing. It's a great way to stay in touch.
love MOM