Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sister's Weekend

OK eveyone we have a couple choices on sister weekend. We could go June 19-22 or June 26-29. It is also a possiblity to have husbands come, if not the whole time they could all come on Friday night. The cabin in Heber is really big and nice. We can get it for $1000 for the three nights. I just need to know what date that works best for the most people. I've been texting to see what dates works best but if I missed you or you didn't get the text leave a note on the blog or call me.
Lydia

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Yeah- sounds like so much fun. I can go when ever. Don't plan around me, I am getting released from my stake calling on sunday, so that means I dont have to go to Girls camp.

Horsley News said...

I can't go on the 26th-29th because I am involved in a big project at the Library that weekend and have to be there for that. If that's the weekend you need to do it, it is ok if I miss this year.
love MOM

Amberly said...

janni! you got released? are you sad?

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Lydia I can go either weekend. Let me know love ya and thanks for taking over and being in charge.

Nielsen clique said...

I reminded Janice of a team tri we are doing the last weekend. So the first weekend works better for me.