Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dad's Blessing Day



























































































Hi Horsley family that I love. I know this is my first attempt at posting so you'll need to be patient with me. I going to attempt to post the pictures from dad's blessing day. By the way dad, glad you are recovering so well. I think we have truly wearyied the Lord in your behalf with our prayers. It was great to get together with everyone. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE BARNEY FAMILY REUNION IS JUNE 14th FROM 4-8pm AT THE CHURCH PARK BY MY HOUSE WHERE IT WAS LAST YEAR. If we want to get together sooner, I reserved the park from 2-8pm so let me know. I'm looking forward to running with a bunch of the horsley crew (Hurst crew included) on Memorial Day in American For for our friend Ryan Cox who passed away in April. He used to be in our ward. Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures. Guess I'll go wake up Amberly.

4 comments:

Amberly said...

grrr. ya thanks for waking me up at 8 mom! tee hee. i'm proud of you for figuring out how to do those pictures. i'm sure i wasn't very helpful at that time of the morning.

Horsley News said...

Thanks for the pictures, and thanks for all the prayers for Dad. He has done so very well and is making great strides. He well be going back to the Library on May 26th. Love you all MOM

Janice {Run Far} said...

Wow dad is already going back to the library on the 26th? that is tomorrow.. Love all the pictures I think I am going to steal them and put them on my blog too.

Horsley News said...

RaeAnn you did a great job of posting the family group pictures on the blog. It was a very memorable day to have all the family together for my priesthood blessing. I will share my hospital and surgery experiences with the grandkids in my June letters. Love Dad