Friday, May 2, 2008

Janni,
Thank you for that great tribute to Dad. You are right he does rock along with mom. We are so blessed. I dido all that you said and I can add so much more. Like the time when we had just moved to Utah. I was having a hard time. Dad was concerned and wrote me a letter from work and put it in the mail on two seprate occasions. It meant the world to me and helped me a ton. I still have those letters and will until the day I die. Some day we should compile a book about all the good memories we have of growing up and of mom and dad. See you all Sunday.
Love ya, Jenn

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am so giddy and excited to see everyone, are John and Sherri going to be there?

Horsley News said...

Amen and amen about Dad. I think John and Sherrie are coming.
LOVE MOM

Nielsen clique said...

Ditto! Daddy we love and support you.