Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sister Week-end set

Hey Horsley sisters:
I found us a condo in Park City for Thursday, June 25th until Saturday June 27th. I've gone ahead and booked it. It will probably be about $15-$20 depending on if everyone can come. Please comment and say whether you can come or not girls. We figure we can then come to PG together for the Barney reunion later in the afternoon of the 27th. BARNEY REUNION will be at RaeAnn's park from 2-7pm. Bring dinner for your family and something to share. If you have any fun things like our rocket launcher, volleyball, Wacky ball etc. go ahead and bring that. Don't forget your lawn chair. Mom could you make sure you let your sisters know and they can spread the word to their families. Looking forward to being with my family. I love you all and am so glad we are an eternal family. Love RaeAnn




8 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

that looks super fun. I will be there.

Horsley News said...

It looks great to me. I can help pay for anyone who has a problem with the money. Just call me. I will call my sisters. Thanks
MOM

Cox Clan said...

I'll be there. Love ya sistas.

Sarah said...

So far so good:)

Baldwincrew-blog said...

I will be there. Thanks RaeAnn and sorry that my condo fell through.

Lydia said...

I will be there, I can't wait.

Amberly said...

just for the record, i'm allowed to come after i graduate right? so that means that i get to come next year!

Horsley News said...

Count me in!

Sher