Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Wednesday Letters

Mandy had this on her blog and I wanted to share it with everyone. I thought I would order the book and read it as soon as my life settles after moving. I know most of you are always looking for a good book.






"I finished this book last night. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! One of the best books I have read in a long time. I told my friend Janice that she needed to read it because it reminded me SO much of her parents. Janice, READ IT!!!! SOON!!! I got to page 82 and I was a little confused on the details and I was SO ENGROSSED that I was worried it would end too soon, so I just started over. I have never done that before. It was so super good though. It's a "Must Read!"


On a side note.... I have signed up to use a fun site called "Facebook". It is a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. I have found most of the Hatches, Meyer's and Larkins. If you want to know more about it before you sign up, just call me. It is really fun... we can share pictures, and send little messages to each other. I think the Horsley crew should get in on it too. What fun.... ;)
Once you go to Facebook, just look me up and then you can see who I have as friends and add them to your list.

Love Janice

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh and by the way.. if you go and read this post on Mandy's blog.. you will see that Jason Wright left her a comment.. how awesome is that?

Amberly said...

seriously, i want facebook SO BAD! i actually had it for a while and then my dad made me get rid of it because he felt that it was unsafe and that a predator could find me. i know, you are thinking "whatever!" but ya. anyway, i love facebook and i miss it so maybe i will have to start doing some convincing.

Lydia said...

Arrie has a facebook you should look her up.

Anonymous said...

Loved your review!
Speaking of The Wednesday Letters, I work with Jason and thought you’d like knowing he has a new contest on his web site where you can win a free trip-for-two to his hometown in VA, the Shenandoah Valley. All you have to do is mail him a Christmas card! All the details are here:

http://www.jasonfwright.com/triptosvalley.php

PS....look for Jason on Facebook! He is very active there and is always adding new friends!!