Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Christmas Gift

I have an idea for the family Christmas gift we do every year. There is no question that our family loves books. What would you guys think if every family donated books this year. We would spend the amount that we would normally spend and buy books. We could do it through book orders, book stores, or where ever. Then on Thanksgiving we could wrap all the books and then I could take them to Primary Children's Hospital, a homeless shelter, or any other place we thought could use them to give to children. Let me know what you think.

If any one else has a different idea, that is great too. I just have been trying to decide what to do.

Jenn

4 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the book Idea... and if we wrap at thanksgiving we will be there.... Hint Hint

Baldwincrew-blog said...

I love it what a great idea. Love everyone

Nielsen clique said...

We are in for it too. Great idea Jenn, love ya

Sarah said...

I second the nomination!