Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family pictures?

I think it is time for a new family portrait. What do you all think? Since Greg and I will be out there at Thanksgiving, what about that Friday? Early in the morning or something like that. Do you all remember my friend Kristina Ruiz? She lives in American Fork and she does a wonderful job with her photograhpy. Click here to see her blog. I was thinking if she is availaible then maybe we can get her to take our pictures. I am not postive what she charges but you can't put a price on family photos and having them done well..... Let me know ASAP so I can give her a ring.

3 comments:

Horsley News said...

We are availabble Friday morning. I would love to do a new picture. However Ruth is probably coming home Thursday. Hopefully it will work out.

Jenn

Sarah said...

Just my luck....I was prego in the last family picture and as sick as a dog....and will be the same this go around...what the...?

Amberly said...

CONGRADULATIONS GLEN AND SARAH!!! we were really happy when we got your text!! exciting! wans't our last family picture that one in the park when mckayla and taylor were babies? i was only 10! woa!