Friday, August 22, 2008

I think we are the last of everyone, but my kids finally started school yesterday (21st). Sam started 7th grade and felt grown up because she is now the oldest group at her school. She also has every single class with her best friend Amanda as well as lockers right next to each other. Amanda also lives next door. They will see each other all the time. I sure hope they don't get sick of each other.




Steven was a little nervous to start 6th grade because he entered middle school and gets to do the multiple classes and locker. But it all turned out great and I think he had a great day.




Braden started 4th grade. He too was a little nervous because he didn't know many kids in his class. Braden's a fun kid so I think he will make friends soon.




Logan is finally starting kindergarten. He could have gone last year, but I waited a year because he has a summer birthday. He met with his teacher yesterday, but won't start class until the 28th. I am so excited for him.




That leaves Kylee. She is going to begin potty training school. I get to spend all day with her for another 3 years. I am so glad. It will be fun to have some one on one time with her.




6 comments:

Lydia said...

I can't beleive how grown-up Sam looks. I hope your kids have a great year at school.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Wow, your kids are look so grown up. I can't believe Braden is in 4th grade. I remember when I stayed at your house while you were gone with Brian and Braden was only in Kindergarten. Geesh, and Logan is in Kindergarten now. Wow

Sarah said...

What a great lookin' bunch of kids!! Allie will soon be starting potty training school too...graduation day can't come soon enough!!:)

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Your kids are so cute. Be careful sammie is turning into a BEAUTIFUL girl. And what can I say about Kylee she is so cute.

Nielsen clique said...

Jenny your kids are sooo cute. It's fun to have them almost all in school. Can't wait to see everyone next month at the heber camp!Love ya

Kim said...

Wow! Your kids have really grown up. What fun pictures. Enjoy your time with Kylee...she's a cutie!