Sunday, August 31, 2008


I just wanted to give a proud shout to Amberly. I'm always proud of her, but her siblings and cousins can look to her as a wonderful example. On friday night, Amberly wanted to hike to the top of Mt. Timpanogoos with a bunch of her friends and their dads. I was fine with it, but she had some concerns that she talked with me about. I told her about my experience when we hiked Timp many years ago, but she still couldn't decide so she abruptly turned on her heel and said as she headed to her room, "I'm going to go pray about this." She decided to go and had a great time. Always remember, as Amberly does, that you can talk to Heavenly Father about anything. He wants you to and he will always listen and help you.

6 comments:

Horsley News said...

Once again I am so aware of her wonderful spirit. What a choice blessing she is to us. Thank you Amberly.
LOVE GRANDMA

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love you Amberly and you are such a great example to me and my girls. We love you tons.

Amberly said...

oh mom, you are embarassing me! it was the obvious thing to do! and it turned out great.

Sarah said...

I love you Amberly. Thanks for being such a great example. You are wonderful and my girls love you so much.

Glennie

Lindy said...

Hello Horsley Family!!!! Way to go Amberly. Aren't you glad you did go? You got to see cousins. Matt and Ron were suprized you recognized them. I've checked out your bog a few times, but now it's time we tell you we are here. You can check us out at raisinghatchlings.blogspot.com
Glad to hear all is well with you guys. What a fun family!

Lydia said...

Amberly you rock.