Wednesday, August 20, 2008

15 Great Years


Brian and I are celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary today. Unfortuneately he is out of town this week so we don't get to be together today. We did get to celebrate by going to to Cozumel this April and Saturday we went to Bear Lake and watched a play at Pickleville Playhouse. It was so funny. We haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Anyone who goes to Bear Lake I would strongly suggest going to Pickleville. The show we saw was called Chuckwagon. I would skip the dinner next time, but the show was definately worth the money.

We have had a great 15 years. There have been some ups and downs, but I am married to the most amazing man. He is so good to me and is my most favorite person to be with. I look forward to the next 15 years. I know they will be as good if not better than the last.

The kids start school tomorrow so I hope to post pictures soon.

Jenn

8 comments:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Happy aniversary 15 years your getting so big. I love you guys tons and wish you the best day ever!

Janice {Run Far} said...

wow...15 years. Time sure fly's. I remember when you two got married. Congrats,

Sarah said...

You guys are a great team, congrats on 15 years, hope you have a wonderful celebration!:)

Angie said...

Congratulations on 15 years - That seems like a long time, but our 15 is coming up in Feb. so we are right behind you! You too are a great couple, I admire both of you greatly! We'll have to get Jadyn and Kylie together to play now that the kids are going back to school. I think she will have withdrawals from her sisters playing with her all day... all summer!

Lydia said...

Congrats on the 15 year, Robert and I are right behind you. It has sure flown by.

Kim said...

Jenn,

Happy anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Man, we are old! Can't wait for you to start your own blog! Also, check out www.oremhigh91.blogspot.com it's pretty cool!

Horsley News said...

Well, 15 years is great. Good job, or by the way Dad and I will be at 42 years this NOV. I'm so glad that you are happy. What more can a mom want for her children than they are married to a good person who makes them happy. I love you so much.
MOM

Nielsen clique said...

Jenny, you and Brian are a great example to all in the family. I hope your next 15 are just as fulfilling if not twice as much. I love you and miss you tons.