Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sisters Weekend

So tell me what you think. We have heard that gas is going to be around $4.00 a gal this summer. Soooooooo expensive. So RaeAnn and I (Frances) were thinking it would be cheaper to get a place close then to drive down to St. George. I can get the Westgate condo through Todd's parents membership for around 50-60 dollars per night and then we can just do stuff in Park City. Shop, hike, alpine slides, Jordenelle, whatever we want. Plus it would be closer for Janice and Jenny and Ruth. Let me know and then we can plan a weekend. Leave your comments on the weekends you CAN'T go. Thanks Frances

5 comments:

Horsley News said...

Sounds fun- hiking and water skiing would be fun

Sarah said...

This whole sisters week end thing is gay. What about your little brother? I want to do all that fun stuff! I feel like I am being left out because I am a Man.

Whatever....

Amberly said...

glen i feel you. what about your favorite 16 year old neice? glennie, if they leave us out we will just have to do some major fun stuff without them. not sure what. something way better than sisters weekend that is for sure. :)

Baldwincrew-blog said...

If we want we can look into getting rooms for all couples and do a couple weekend at the lake. Let me know and I'll find out how many rooms I can get. Each couple will need to pay for their own room. The 2 room condo is around 70 so we could split the cost. Whatever.

Sarah said...

I didn't realize Glen was so beat up about the whole ordeal! I'm cool with anything as long as F.U.N. is involved! I'll talk to the poor little fella...