Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello from the Nielsen's





I love seeing everyone's pics. so I wanted to add some from our family. We are all healthy this week, thank goodness. The last couple of weeks were full of sickness and it puts you in a kind of funk when nobody feels well. From the pictures of the boys you can see our snow is melted, Hurray!!! but this rollercoaster weather is not letting me get out and train on my bike out side. Just a little over two months for my half ironman race on june first so I worry about being able to make the 56 mile ride in between the mile swim and the half marathon at the end. I keep thinking I should ride my bike up to moms maybe I would get some good miles in that way. Don't be surprised to see me on your doorstep one afternoon mom. I know many of you have some fun vacations planned soon and I hope everyone has a good time. I miss you all. Love Maria and fam.

5 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I love the video of boy, Oh I mean Ian ;)- He is such a cute little man.

Horsley News said...

What neat pictures. Good luck with your training. It looks someone is really looking like his Dad. Fun for you guys. Love ya lots.
MOM

Baldwincrew-blog said...

It's good to see your pics. Hope your b-day is great and I'll be thinking about you. Love you tons. Love Frances

Amberly said...

hey! i have to say that neilson boys are studds! ow ow!

Lydia said...

Your boys are getting so big. I hope the weather warms up too, I'm just getting tired of the cold. Love ya sis.