Wednesday, March 5, 2008

GPS watch


Ok so I had a little idea after reading Amberly's blog the other day. I know that Franny has my old GPS watch, but I also know that Amberly, Sarah and even Brian are all running fools now. I really truly believe that you can have a better work out and run with one of these. I love mine, and I never leave my house with out it, when I am going for a run. Greg got me a new one for my birthday last year so i gave Franny my old one, which sucks compared to the new one I have, sorry Franny. But I looked on eBay and found last years model the 205 for about $129. Which is an awesome deal, if you think you will use it alot. Think about it, but I think if more half marathons and maybe a full marathon is in your future then it might be worth looking into.

It will track you distance, pace, time and it is so worth the money, or so I think.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

thank you thank you janni! i need one of those badly. actually i need all new running stuff. shoes, clothes--since i apparently shouldn't wear cotton :)--cute necklaces that say 13.1. ps, my mom doesn't really want me doing more than one 1/2 a year but i'm all for it! tell me. do you think that running 13 miles every few months is bad for a 16 year old body? i really want to do the provo half in april and the thanksgiving point in may. help me convince her that i will be fine! love ya!

Nicholas G. James said...

hi i am jeffrey hurst's friend