Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Lord answers prayers!

Aunt Rea called mom with some great news that has been spreading around one phone call at a time but I needed to put up a note of gratitude for answered prayers. Neal is alive, I knew it deep in my heart. The Lord is aware of him and the struggles he is going though right now. My prayer for Neal has been that he has the strength and courage to make the changes in his life to be the person the Lord wants him to be. I know he has a very hard road ahead of him if he wants to get his life back. The hardest thing is that only he can do this for himself. He has to want a change in his life. I hope and pray continually that he can find the strength to make the changes he need to live a happy life again. I love Neal and hope he feels that love. For today I'm going to be filled with gratitude that we at least know that he is alive and where he is. We love you Hatch family and pray for all of you also, this must have been so hard on all of you these last couple of months.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Love you Neal, Praying for you often.