Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Disappointed, Yet I Celebrate

I just want to say that I am disappointed that John McCain didn't win. I am nervous about Obama because I feel like he wears a mask and I don't know what is behind it. I am nervous to see what will be revealed in the next four years. However, I also celebrate because of the progress our country has made with civil rights. I rejoice that most Americans can look past color and we can see each other as equals.

I am grateful to be an American. How amazing that we can vote without fear and celebrate our freedoms. This election has reminded me of my duty to be aware of issues and do what I can to make a difference.

God Bless America!!!!

Jenn

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It does wonders when we have Faith over Fear! The Lord is in Charge...enough said.:)

Thanks for your Patriotic post!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Those were my basic words to Greg as Obama won. Disappointed but yet it is a HUGE step for our Country. I just hope the changes he makes are good ones.

Lydia said...

I have to agree.