Sunday, September 28, 2008

We Love Heber Valley Camp






















Well our family reunion was a great success. The Hurst family had a wonderful time. I know many made sacrifices to come and we're so glad you did. Thanks for all you did while not being in charge Frances. It was so wonderful because of you. We love our Horsley family verrrrry much. We missed mom and Greg and Janice, Taylor and Morgan. We thought about you and talked about how great it would be to all show up in Kentucky unannounced to suprise you. You are always with us Cook Family. We can't wait until Thanksgiving to all be together again.

2 comments:

Horsley News said...

You'll never know how sorry I am I wasn't there. I'm so glad everyone had a good time.
LOVE
MOM

Janice {Run Far} said...

Ok, now that I have wiped the tears.
Mom, why didnt you make it?

I am so sad we didn't get to come. Last year Greg and I were in Vegas, and now we live to far away. Maybe next year we will surprise you all and show up unannounced...;) I miss you all so much and the pictures are just what I needed today. have a great week.
Hugs and kisses