Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cozumel Trip

















Hey you all! Just thought I would update you on the Cozumel trip Brian and I took with Rae and Kevin. It was so great. The best way to describe it is relaxing, relaxing, relaxing.





We did play and have fun as well. I played my first game of tennis with Brian. I like it! I am not very good , but I am thinking about taking lessons this summer. Brian and I played several rounds of golf. Miniature golf that is. We will just say we tied every time. It was all for the fun.





One day we went into town and visited some ruins. It was a way hot day,
but the ruins were interesting. There are iguanas everywhere. RaeAnn calls them Mexican squirrels. We stopped at a beach bar to cool off and get some drinks (water). We rested in some hammocks and enjoyed listening to the waves. Cozumel is a town that is safe and we had fun doing some shopping. In Jamaica we didn’t feel safe walking around town.



We found a great place to snorkel just up the beach from our resort. The fish would swim right up to us. There was tons and it was so fun. After a couple of days of bad weather Rae Ann finally got to go scuba diving. Her and Kevin saw a huge sea turtle. They said it was as big as them. They also saw a nurse shark and have I mentioned fish yet. Brian and I went scuba diving. We took the resort coarse but we couldn’t go as deep as Rae Ann and Kevin. They joined us for our dive however. It was awesome.


It is good to be home with our kids, but we are struggling to get back into life. Brian and I want to take the kids in a couple of years. We are planning on selling eggs so the kids can help us save. They are really excited.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I have heard that cox eggs are the BEST...so i don't think you will have a hard time saving $$$!

The pictures are so cool, and you guys are smokin' hot mama's, Glad you guys had such a great time, you totally deserve every, minute of it!:)

Horsley News said...

What a great time you must have had. I'm so glad for all of you. Right this minute it is snowing at my house and I am very jealous of warm weather. LOVE MOM

Mandy said...

isn't cozumel AWESOME! it was one of our ports of call on our cruise last summer and we loved it! it was for sure our favorite place. we are going back in august.

glad you had fun! you 2 hotties deserve it!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh super jelous, I want to go

Lydia said...

It looks like it was so much fun. Maybe one day all of the family can go on an awsome trip together.

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Yum yum yum! I'll take that anyday over our fun winter that will never end. Looks like you are having a great time. I hope to someday join you on a fun trip like that. Love ya