Sunday, November 29, 2009

Upcoming Christmas Party

Ok Horsley clan mark your calendars......
Saturday December 12th......
? At Omniture ?
9:00a.m.-11:30a.m.
Christmas Breakfast and presents

After for all those who would like to go see the Princess and the Frog contact RaeAnn and purchase tickets through her. She needs to order them ahead of time and so the sooner the better. They are $5 each and I think the movie starts at 12:30p.m.

Here is the giving list for the grandkids....
Amberly-Arrie
Cammie-Aaron
Jeffrey-Trevor
Janna- Taylor
Nathan-Jade
David-Sammy
Sammy-Morgan
Steven-Kory
Braden-Cammie
Logan-Nathan
Kylie-Janna
Arrie-Amberly
Kory-Jeffrey
Aaron-Cambree
Tyler-McKayla
Trevor-Marcus
Ian-Logan
Marcus-Ian
McKayla-Allie
Cambree-David
Taylor-Steven
Morgan-Kylee
Jade-Braden
Allie-Tyler
The Breakfast assignments are as follows.....
Mom & Dad- Paper goods
Hurst-Scrambled eggs (cooked before)
John Horsley-Bread & cin. rolls
Cox-Grapes, bananas, oranges
Hernandez-eggs for the french toast
Nielsen-butter, reg. syrup
Baldwin-Bacon, Sausage, Hashbrowns (cooked before) & OJ
Glen Horsley-syrup, and berry mix
Salzetti-Choc. milk (Let Frances know if problem)
If anyone needs to change their assignment find someone to switch with or if you are not going to be there let Frances know and she can get your food assignment. Love you all and can't wait for our party.

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

I am so bummed we wont be there. It is super hard being away during the Holidays. I sure love you all. Don't forget to remember me on the 12th. Good thing Stephanie, Greg's sis will be here visiting to keep my mind of you all partying it up with out the Cook's. Maybe we will go see that movie the same day too.

Horsley News said...

Sounds good to me.
Looking forward to seeing all of you. Love MOM

Cox Clan said...

I can't wait. I missed you all at Thanksgiving. I don't want to do another vacation at this time because I so need to spend pie day with you. Love you. Jenn