Sunday, April 19, 2009

SISTERS WEEKEND

O.k. So I really want sisters weekend (or day)to happen. I missed it last year and I don't want it to just fizzle out this year. Frances is alway so awesome to try and put something together. It isn't working out so lets all do what we can. I have a possible chance to get a condo from a friend who has a timeshare. He could maybe find us a room if there is an availability with his bonus time. A two bedroom condo would cost around $50-$60 dollars, but we would need a three bedroom. We can't book until 2 weeks before the date. So would you all be o.k. to pay some money. Also, I need to confirm a week end. June 13th we have the bear lake marathon going on. The 25th, 26th, and 27th Franni has Youth Conference. What else is going on that month and how flexible is everyone. Again, this condo is not for sure. I am trying to get it in park city. If we can't get a place, how would you all feel about just one night at someones house or camping? Let's put our heads together. We can get this figured out. Also I am off the computer this week because of no t.v. and computer week (it will be just as hard for me as the kids). So if your comments can't wait for a week, call me. Love ya all so much.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

Thanks Jenny.... I know Franny is getting sick of being in charge of putting it all together. Last year was a nice change for her. Thanks Lydia.... I am up for anything. I just dont know for sure when and how long I will be in Utah... dont plan around me... Also... Franny is getting released soon and so I dont think she will be going to youth conference those dates.

Horsley News said...

If it comes down to it we could have it at my house. We'll get Dad to go stay somewhere else and then we could party for no charge.
There are things that we could do here in Utah County or even Salt Lake County.
love ya
MOM