Sunday, March 15, 2009

I was checking out one of my favorite sites called "ldsmag.com". It's an online magazine for members of the church. It has articles and video links. There's one that I think everyone should watch. Just go to 'ldsmag.com". Once there go to the column on the right and scroll down about 3 quarters of the way down to the heading "latter day saint student on Harvard panel takes on hard questions". I think all of you will really appreciate what she does and how she does it. Her name is Rachel Esplin and she's from Blackfoot Idaho. She's the president of the ldssa there on the Harvard campus. There's also videos of the others talking about their faith and religion. I found it very interesting and informative.

Check it out!

John

1 comment:

Baldwincrew-blog said...

That was great. What a strong latter-day saint. Lets hope that we can all follow her example and be missionaries through our testimony of the Gospel and by the way we live our lives. I love you all!