Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Best of Especially for Youth

I came across a Best of Especially for Youth program in Logan for all youth 12-18. It is on Saturday, October 25. It is daytime classes and a dance for all those who are 14 and older in the evening. I think I am going to try to attend with my boys. It would be a great spiritual experience with the cousins if everyone could go. The fee is any where from $5-$25 dollars. Registration isn't open yet but that gives us some time to think about it. Love to all my family, Maria

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Arrie would love it count us in.

Amberly said...

sweet i'm totally going! a bunch of my awesome friends want to go too.

Horsley News said...

Sammy would love it!!!!! Our house is available for any one who needs to sleep over.

Jenn

Horsley News said...

Count the hursts in. I think it would be great. Cammie tried to go this year but her group didn't get accepted.