Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bear Lake

Ok, the reason I don't blog much is it takes too much flippin time. I had my post about ready to publish and I lost it. Ahhhhhhhhh! Take two.

Brian and I took the kids to stay in a condo at Bear Lake over Presidents Day weekend. We had to sit through a two hour presentation, but we got two nights free. We go with some friends who have a share in the condos. This is our third year to do this with them. We went swimming and sledding. At the end of the sledding hill was a mound of snow. The kids would try to get going fast enough to fly over the top. We got some great pictures. Braden got sick and had to stay in the condo the whole time. He didn't get to do anything but watch tv. Love ya all!









3 comments:

Horsley News said...

Jenny,
It looks like you were flying. It must have been a fun time for you and your kids. I hope Braden is better. Did you get to see Tanja and Ryan's baby? I love you all
MOM

Janice {Run Far} said...

Looks and sounds like alot of fun.

Lydia said...

What a blast. It's good that there a a few fun things we can do in the snow. Love ya.